Small- to medium-sized businesses usually start with big ideas, which are generally the vision of the founder or management team of the business. To turn those ideas into reality, a motivated employee base is critical. A key component to motivating employees is the design, implementation, and education that come with a comprehensive benefits package. Compass Benefits takes pride in helping businesses develop an employee benefits strategy and then taking the time to make sure the employees understand what they have and how it fits their needs.
Our Commitment to Service…
- Creating new hire packets and meeting with each new employee to explain the benefit package
- Collecting and coordinating employee enrollment forms
- Provide annual employee booklets for open enrollment periods
- Handling day to day service to include enrollment changes with the carrier
- Fielding employee’s questions about the benefit package, claims, explanation of benefits they receive from carriers and/or provider billing
- Submission and tracking of disability and/or life insurance claims
- Conduct annual enrollment meetings to include: pre-enrollment, open
enrollment, and post-enrollment meetings as needed
- Conduct lunch and learns for employees regarding the benefits as well as current risk topics such as the difference between generic and brand name drugs, diabetes and how to manage the disease, wellness, etc.
- Provide payroll stuffers to educate and encourage the appropriate use of the benefit package
- Annual Benefit Statements – Show your employees their real wages
- Regular newsletters on a variety of benefit related topics
- Coordinate and conduct Health and Wellness Fairs
- Create and administer company Intranet at no cost
- Audit billing statements from the carriers for accuracy
- Marketing of the benefits to include help with the employee’s completion
of applications and enrollment documents
- Coordinate the outsourcing of managed wellness plans
- For many employers the area of human resources can be time consuming and difficult to manage.
- We work with employers and their human resource teams to manage and outsource any necessary HR functions
- Facilitate and coordinate the outsourcing of COBRA and FMLA
Coordinate Third Party Administration and Voluntary benefits
- To recruit and retain the very best employees in today’s marketplace, businesses must offer a competitive employee benefits package. Compass
- Benefits helps businesses design and implement, cost-effective, comprehensive, Fortune 500-type employee benefits, while taking time-consuming administration off of the business’ plate.
To recruit and retain the very best employees in today’s marketplace, businesses must offer a competitive employee benefits package. Compass Benefits helps businesses design and implement, cost-effective, comprehensive, Fortune 500-type employee benefits, while taking time-consuming administration off of the business’ plate.